Re: Linuxsampler license

El jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2005 a las 13:07:18 +0300, George Danchev escribía:

> > > That is indeed non-free and fails DFSG #6, the package cannot be in
> > > main, but could be in non-free maybe.
> >  Probably not, according to some interpretations (the GPL does not allow
> Right,  as explained in #12 h, i, j, k at:
> http://people.debian.org/~bap/dfsg-faq.html

 What I meant is that some believe that a piece covered by the
GPL+additional restrictions, even if these restrictions were added by the
author, is not distributable at all (by anyone other than the author).

 Of course it's non-free if it does not allow commercial usage.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/