Re: Warzone data file

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 11:06:06AM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > Below is original announce published by copyright holders. Could you please
> > help us to determine what is current state of data files?
> > Are they free or not?
>
> There appears to be a clear GPL grant. What would the problem be?

Well but in the later part of announcement they talk only about sources.
We're not sure whether whole GPL license applies to both sources and data.
But if you think that it's clear GPL grant for everything published, then
that's great.

> > Please CC me answering, I'm not subscribed to this list.
>
> Why do you set mail-followup-to to the list only, then?

Sorry I used mail from warzone mailing list and only stripped some headers.
Seems that too many.

Thanks for answer.

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland