Re: CDDL, OpenSolaris, Choice-of-venue and the star package ...

Scripsit Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>

> Notice that the CDDL says :

>   with the losing party responsible for costs, including, without limitation,
>   court costs and reasonable attorneysʼ fees and expenses

> how does that modify our acceptance of the choice-of-venue ?

I don't think it does. It is an orthogonal matter (except that it is
only relevant in fora where this is not already the default arrangement).

--
Henning Makholm  "They discussed old Tommy Somebody and Jerry Someone Else."