Re: fresh review of: CDDL

Michael K. Edwards wrote:
Would it be out of place to ask what code, exactly, is involved?

Not at all, no. As the licensing state of the tree is determined by a script, and because I haven't run it in the past few weeks, I can't tell you exactly offhand. I will attempt to take up the well-worn cudgel again in the coming week, and produce such information. Perhaps this list or some of its participants might then be able to help me determine which remaining contributions consist of works of authorship? :-)

Gerv