Re: CDDL, OpenSolaris, Choice-of-venue and the star package ...

On 9/9/05, David Nusinow <david_nusinow@verizon.net> wrote:
> Please use a non-broken mail program.

Quoting mutt's documentation "all mail clients suck".

A corollary is that all mail clients can be considered broken, in
some fashion.

A corollary to that (and something of a truism in the context of
all software) is that you should be specific when describing problems.

I'd guess that you were really asking him to attribute his quotes,
but I could be wrong.  (And note that attribution of quotes is
possible with any mail client that lets you type the body of a
response).

Anyways, please say what you mean in a fashion that carries
useful information.

--
Raul