Re: CDDL, OpenSolaris, Choice-of-venue and the star package ...

Scripsit Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>

> I wonder, let's say you are going to be judged in some random US court, even
> if it is with German laws, you still would fall into common US-practice legal
> or something such ?

Court procedures always go by the local law of the forum.

--
Henning Makholm   "And here we could talk about the Plato's Cave thing for a
                while---the Veg-O-Matic of metaphors---it slices! it dices!"