Re: CDDL, OpenSolaris, Choice-of-venue and the star package ...

> I doubt that "people who do not wish to become legally bound to appear
> at the the author's home court whenever he files a frivolous lawsuit"
> can be meaningfully described as a "group of persons" that can be
> discriminated against. If everybody belongs to the group, is it
> meaningfull to discriminate against it?

Try "people who do not have enough money to travel to $VENUE to defend
themselves from a frivolous lawsuit -- one that they will lose by defaulting
their court appearance". I think Debian agrees that "poor people" in general
is a group that is protected by DFSG#5.

--
HTH,
Massa