Re: [Fwd: Re: [osol-discuss] Debian with OpenSolaris: a broken dream]

Florian Weimer wrote:

>>  Some days ago I asked about the viability the idea of creating a new
>>  architecture of Debian using the OpenSolaris stack.
>
> Just the kernel or libc as well?

  That is something in which we will have to think if there isn't any
  issue with the license.  By the moment there isn't a detailed
  technical plan over the desk, it is just a proposal. The first step
  is to check if the CDDL meets with the DFSG.

--
Greetings, alo.