Do not package WASTE! UNAUTHORIZED SOFTWARE [Was: Re: Questions about waste licence and code.]

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 14:20 +0200, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> 	Hi all!
>
> I'm on the way of making a debian package for Waste, and I would have the
> folowing two questions about your software:
>
> Does the licence really reflect GPL?
> This arise because of this:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/waste/waste/license.cpp?rev=1.1&view=auto
> "WASTE - license.cpp
> Copyright (C) 2003 Nullsoft, Inc.
> Copyright (C) 2004 WASTE Development Team"
> -> What does Nullsoft have to do with Waste?
>
> And also this:
> "//ADDED Md5Chap - THIS PART IS GPL LICENSE!!! TOUCH AND DIE!"
> Followed by a full binary array.

I googled for WASTE I found this:
http://www.nullsoft.com/free/waste/
According to Nullsoft this is UNAUTHORIZED SOFTWARE and is not allowed
to be distributed!
Please delete all source and package copies you may have and do not let
it enter debian!

--
Regards,

Mirco 'meebey' Bauer