Re: GPL and linking (was: Urgently need GPL compatible libsnmp5-dev replacement :-()

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 05:03:09AM +0200, Jakob Bohm wrote:
> Note: I am replying only to -legal for now, someone with more
> firm knowledge than either me or Mr. Edwards should post a
> proper rebuttal to -devel so Mr. Edwards' arguments will not
> look undisputed to the broad masses of Debian Developers.

You may find it useful to note that I killfiled him a long time ago
for endlessly making immensely verbose, fallacious arguments backed up
by what appears to be research but on further study turns out to be
misstatement of the facts. I'm pretty sure he's a troll. Don't feed
the trolls.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |