Re: Draft summary of Creative Commons 2.0 licenses (version 3)

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 02:28:24PM -0500, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> Hi, everyone. At long last, I've made some final revisions to the draft
> summary of the Creative Commons 2.0 licenses. The main changes have
> been:

Thanks for doing this.  I read it carefully and it's a very nice document.

I think it reflects very well on you and the other contributors, in stark
contrast to some of the incredibly snarky and spiteful things that have
been said about its authors on -vote and a few other places lately.

This kind of document, which spells out our concerns while being -- in my
view -- perfectly respectful of the upstream promulgators of the licenses,
is a good reflection on debian-legal and by extension the entire project.

Good work.  Don't let the -legal haters get you down.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Biology is really chemistry.