Re: GPL for documentation ?

Henning Makholm wrote:
The word "linking" (or any of its forms) appears exactly once in the
GPL, and that is in a non-legal, non-technical aside comment:

| If your program is a subroutine library, you may consider it more
| useful to permit linking proprietary applications
| with the library.  If this is what you want to do, use the GNU
| Library General Public License instead of this License.

Fair enough. Having read more widely on the subject, the problems of using the GPL specifically aren't nearly as great as I first thought. Thanks for taking the time to apply the cluestick :-)

Gerv