Re: Linux and GPLv2

Arnoud Engelfriet wrote:

> Two recent articles on the topic are at

Yes, I've read those articles. But people here seem to imply something really
bad going on with the GPLv3. Whereas those articles gave me the impression that
it was promising.

> Areas of attention apparently include patents and signed code.

I don't know about signed code. I thought that addressing patents would be
good. (disclaimer: I'm speaking from a position of ignorance)

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.