Re: GPL for documentation ?

Daniel Carrera wrote:

Alright guys,

Here's the lates (and hopefully final) draft of the copyright section:

   This document is Copyright 2004 its contributors as defined in
   the section titled AUTHORS. This document is released under the
   terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later
   (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html), or under the terms of
   the Creative Commons Attribution License, version 2.0 or later
   (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/), at the option of
   any part receiving it.

How does that look?

Cheers,
I - personally - loathe the "or later" stuff. When you license some work under a some version "or later", you are trusting eg in your case both the FSF/GNU and the CC not to botch the next versions. I wouldn't. IMHO, it's very ample. Stay with the versions which implications you fully comprehend (GPL v2.0, CC-BY v2.0) would be my advise.