Re: CC-BY : "clarification letter" ?

Andrew Suffield wrote:

> > How do you deal with bibliographies?
[snip]
> > There *has* to be room for more than just "Ray wrote...".
>
> Not particularly. The traditional method is to wait until they're dead
> and forgotten, and their estate has disappeared.

:-(

Okay, I guess that "fair use" didn't go nearly as far as I thought.

Alright, then please help me understand. What exactly are the references
that you feel the license should permit, but the current wording doesn't?

How would you compose a clarification letter to address those?

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.