Re: CC-BY : "clarification letter" ?

MJ Ray wrote:

> Please, dual license if you have to use one of those other
> licences in order to meet some rule of the OOo project. You
> may find it's easier to get OOo to add a licence option than
> to persuade CC to make any licence fit with DFSG.

Getting anything approved at OOo is like pulling teeth. Trust me, I am in
the community council. :-)

As for dual licensing, the CC-BY really is my favourite license for
written text. I don't want to use a software license for non-software.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.