Re: Ranting...

* Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [050308 21:01]:
> What has that to do with it ? The fact that dubious tests are used, and that
> they can be used to reach wrong or not based-ont-the-DFSG decisions has
> nothing to do with freedom or not freedom. And claiming that a consensus has
> been reached without even giving the maintainer a chance to get in the
> discussion don't help.
>
> And i recuse your accusation that i don't care about freedom, and ask you to
> either take it back, or to give real facts proving how you came to this
> situation.

As long as you put this 'dubious' in front of the 'tests' (which were
already used before they were called tests and had their current name)
and put your emphasis on "my packages got thrown out", or implying some
hidden majority favouring your position, you are already providing the
facts. And I do not know what you care about, but I will not call that
freedom.

Sorry,
  Bernhard R. Link