Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo

Scripsit Matthew Garrett <mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk>

> In fact, starting by filing release critical bugs is likely to
> ensure that the opposition is entirely entrenched to begin with.

Why are you so determined to keep fighting strawmen?

> We should work with them to change their minds, not start telling them
> that their standards of freedom are inadequate.

Strawman.

> We can't simply make pronouncements on which one is correct
> - nobody here has that authority.

Is that the old "debian-legal has no authority, and that in itself
proves that the debian-legal tradition is wrong" argument?

--
Henning Makholm                          "- Or hast thee (perverted) designs
                                    to attempt (strange, hybrid) procreation