Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo

Daniel Stone wrote:

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 12:51:59PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:

No, not really. I can't reasonably alter the text to fix your spelling
mistake, for example. We should not be forced to put up with a
spelling error just because you couldn't be bothered to provide
source. It's not like there's any barrier to you providing source
here, you just haven't done it.

Er, so what if there's hideous solar flare in his picture?  Is the JPEG
non-free because you can't correct that, also?
How about:

If the author could change something but you can't, he probably hasn't given you the source?
--
Lewis Jardine
IANAL, IANADD