Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo

Scripsit Ben Johnson <camilledalmeras@yahoo.com>

> What I propose instead is that Debian considered a stricter
> definition of source code such as that in the GPL.

The GPL's defintion of "source" is already the definition we use in
practice when applying DFSG #1 in cases of doubt. This has been the
case for years, probably ever since the DFSG was adopted.

You seem to be assuming as a given that the code in question is not in
the preferred form for modification. You have not been very successful
in convincing the rest of the list that this assumption holds.

--
Henning Makholm                                   "Hør, hvad er det egentlig
                                          der ikke kan blive ved med at gå?"