Re: PHP non-free or wrongly named?

MJ Ray wrote:
> As a first attempt to fix, if it's thought to be a problem, can
> you ask group@php.net to give blanket permission for php packaging
> to be called "PHP" or "PHP for distribution-or-package-system"?

Tried that, received:

 996 N ! Feb 21 PHP Automoderator  117 PHP posting confirmation for joey@infodrom.org

Apparently they are not interested in mail from me.  Fine.  If
somebody else is interested in getting their opinions, they may
retry.  I'm not going to respond to any tmda like system.  The mail
I sent was copied to debian-email, so you can find the content on
master in the archive if you're not subscribed to debian-legal.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös