Wikipedia and Commons screenshots of GNU programms

Hallo,

I am a Wikipedian and sysop on the German Wikipedia and on commons:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Paddy
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Paddy

There are lot of screenshots of GNU programs on:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Screenshot

My question is the following:is there a policy or rule of if and how
screenshots of GNU programs may be published?

I am aware of the " GNU Free Documentation License Considered Harmful"
(http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Tools/Attitude/fdl-harmful.html),
which is one of the reasons why I need a clear answer as to licensing
rules for GNU programs screenshots.

Please confirm if you do not wish your reply to be published on
Wikipedia

I thank you for helping me on this legal question.

Sincerely,

Paddy

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de