Re: flowc license

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 12:19:49PM -0700, Joel Aelwyn wrote:
> I can only tell you what the people I've actually dealt with have said. If
> it's "not practical", and if DFSG #10 enshrines the 4-clause BSD license as
> free by fiat, then we have a much larger question looming.

I (and not only I) consider DFSG#10 to be a mistake.  (From my understanding,
it was never even intended to be an actual clause of the DFSG.)  Listing the
Artistic license is just as bad.  Maybe, at the very least, someone will
propose a GR to change it to "3-clause BSD" and "clarified Artistic", but
I'm not holding my breath.

--
Glenn Maynard