Re: Draft: Graphviz summary

Scripsit Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net>

>    *D R A F T*
>    Debian licence summary of the Common Public License version 1.0

For the record, I'm withdrawing this draft. I still think it is a
reasonable accurate description of the consensus, but I have been
convinced that aiming for http://www.d.o/legal/* is not the right way
to proceed.

I'd welcome opinions on whether I or somebody else should contact IBM
and/or AT&T to try to initiate a dialogue about the trouble spots.

--
Henning Makholm                        "Detta, sade de, vore rena sanningen;
                                 ty de kunde tala sanning lika väl som någon