Re: Authority and procedures of debian-legal

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 04:06:32AM +1100, Glenn L McGrath wrote:
> For debian-legal to abide by Debians Social Contract, i think someone
> should be attempting to "exhaustively list non-free restrictions".

To my knowlege, no one has prevented you from attempting to make such
a list.

Of course, since there's no bound on "non-free restrictions", you'll
barely be able to scratch the surface of all the possibilities before
you die of old age.  But you are a volunteer, accountable to yourself --
feel free to put your time where you think it's worthwhile.

--
Raul