I'll let the Freemasons know Debian is distributing their trademark

Regarding

I'll let the Freemasons know Debian is distributing their Trademarked
logo and diluting their trademark.

I'm also going to write letters to Duracell, Namco, and Hummer.

I don't think it's right to distribute other people's trademarked images
as merchandise, even if it's free.  It's fundamentally different than
reviewing the product in a magazine -- which has a purpose.  The purpose
of this is to market Debian and entice people to use it using other
people's trademarked property.

I think the press will be interested to know that in this corner case
Debian chose to get away with whatever it can get away with until it
receives cease and desist letters because it thinks no one will enforce
these trademarks so the risk is small.  Or as I'm sure someone will say
"there's nothing wrong here" so naturally we can include say the NFL
logo, right?