sorry for the linebreaks, i thought they were added,
regards,

andreas

 Message date : Jan 07 2005, 08:17 AM
 From : "Martin Schulze" <joey@infodrom.org>
 To : "Andreas Brakoulias" <andreas@brakoulias.freeserve.co.uk>
 Copy to : dwn@debian.org
 Subject : *** SPAM *** Re: Using the Term Debian, DWN 04Jan05 - www.debianshop.com

 Andreas Brakoulias wrote:
 > Hi,
 > The 'Using the Term Debian' exchange in the first 2005 DWN, reminded me of
the www.debianshop.com which is 'For everything Debian'.  The 'Announcement
About the Debian Trademark' insists that 'no business use the name "Debian" in
the name of the business, or a domain name of the business'. Even if Debianshop
is initially OK by using a portmanteau version of the word (Debian+shop) it misleads
- on the top of its website - by breaking it back to two separately sized/fonted words
with multiple spaces in between or even in different lines. Only by reaching the
bottom of the page tiny disclaimer 'Debianshop is not officially related to the Debian
project' did I realise that the site was not a debian.org shop.

 Could you repeat the mail (with inserted linebreaks though) to
 debian-legal@lists.debian.org or leader@debian.org -- or give
 permission to me forwarding it to debian-legal.

 Regards,

 	Joey

 --
 There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.

Andreas Brakoulias

Flat 130 Brixton Hill Court,
Brixton Hill,
London SW2 1QZ