If DFSG apply to non-software, is GPL*L* incompatible with DFSG?

Last year, when the controversy over whether the DFSG applies to documentation (in particular GNU-FDL-ed documentation), I meant to mention to someone (but promptly forgot) that the license under which the text of the FSF's licenses (GPL, LGPL, FDL) are licensed is much stricter than even the FDL so cearly violates the DFSG (if they apply to it).

The GPL &c are allowed to be copied only in full without any modifications.

If the DFSG do apply to non-software -- has a descision been made on this? -- this would I think effectively stop Debian from distributing any GPLed work on a CD which conforms to the DFSG.