Re: Draft summary of Creative Commons 2.0 licenses (version 2)

Consider adding the following to the summary under "trademark restrictions":

Debian-legal has contacted Creative Commons about this issue, since it seems
to be trivial to fix, but has unfortunately received no response.

Perhaps also add the following to the summary:
We would really like to work with Creative Commons to make these two licenses
DFSG-free; we hope that Creative Commons will be willing to work with us.

After that, I think we should declare it official.  And send a copy to
Creative Commons!

Anyone disagree?