License of Solaris 10: Common Development and Distribution License (draft?)

Okay... Maybe you all have heard that Solaris 10 will be under Open
Source-license. Now they have released at least some kind of license
text:

http://www.sun.com/cddl/

http://www.crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:9125:200412:dmcacncfamieofeochbn

Is that license free according to DFSG?

We are living really exciting times. Just think about it: Sun trying to
release their Unix under Open Source license. Maybe some day Debian will
release Debian GNU/Solaris :-) .

P.S: I do not subscribe to this list, so please Cc: to me.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"kummaan paikkaan itsesi karkotit, syyttä syyllisten seuduille. raskaisiin