3D- C library

Dear Joachim,
      I am looking for a C code of a function able of obtaining the best
      fitting circle of a group of points in 3D.
      I have arrived to your web, but I cannot obtain the code from the
      web. I receive an error all the time. Could you send it t me?

      Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you,

Arantza Bereciartua Pérez
ROBOTIKER INFOTECH, TECNALIA
Parque Tecnológico, Edificio 202. E-48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia) (SPAIN)
Tel:  +34 94 600 22 66, Fax: +34 94 600 22 99
abereciartua@robotiker.es, www.robotiker.com

********AVISO LEGAL / DISCLAIMER********
Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial, en propiedad o
legalmente protegida. Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo
comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo,
ya que su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. / This message may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the
sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally
prohibited.