Re: Fwd: figlet license change from Artistic to Clarified Artistic or Artistic 2.0?

In message <20041103023351.GB21287@zewt.org>, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> writes
This isn't a legal principle, it's an assertion.  Why is my grant of
copyright license revokable?  I just can't find comparisons to "permission
to trespass" very convincing.  (I've also heard things along the lines
of "allow people to trespass on your land for long enough and you can no
longer prevent it"--some kind of implicit permission--and I'm very sure
that has no relation to copyright law.)

Under UK law, you lose title to the land ...

There's been a couple of cases in the news recently, and my mother is trying to do exactly that with a bit of land too. That bit may only be 1ft wide by 10ft long, but it's strategically placed where it will cause a lot of nuisance to property speculators...

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.