Moving libcwd to Debian non-free

Carlo,

I am sorry to inform you that I have decided to move libcwd to
Debian's non-free archive, where it will enjoy less support. The
debian-legal team has deemed the QPL to be not DFSG-free, and even
though I completely understand and subscribe to your rationale, I am
not capable of sustaining it in main any longer.

You will find additional information on our Wiki:

  http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DFSGLicences

Should you ever decide to change the libcwd licence, or to
dual-licence it (must not be Debian-specific), then I will gladly
move the library back to the main archive.

Cheers,

`. `'`