Re: GPL Compatibility of IFRIT License

On Fri, 17, Sep, 2004 at 09:42:21AM -0600, Wesley J Landaker spoke thus..
> It's good that they did, but even if they didn't, the license in each
> file of the *actual software* has no such non-free clause. =)

Yeah, but as I understand it, it's best to make sure of upstream's
intentions as well as what they've actually written and to understand
why there's a discrepancy (it was a simple misunderstanding in this case
I think).

Mark

--
Mark Hymers, University of Newcastle Medical School
Intercalating Medical Student (MBBS / PhD)