Re: Free Art License

* Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmail.com> [13/09/04, 17:21:36]:

> > It depends on the specific case. In my opinion, almost all of those
> > media types actually have a prefered form for modification.
>
> Depends, I have hardly seen any .xcf, .blend or source formats for
> .ogg/.mp3 in the wild, in this context basically all games fail to
> fullfill the GPL.

It just has to be available, and that's just what we have in WorldForge,
as I pointed out in other places before. GPL doesn't force us to put the
source into the in-game media tarball.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin aka. nowhere (blin<at>gmx.net), WorldForge Project
Web: http://www.worldforge.org/

You have been selected for a secret mission.