Re: GPL-licensed packages with depend-chain to OpenSSL

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 08:11:29PM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> If you build in Windows, you link against MSVCRT; it's libc.  This is
> very relevant to what users do with the software.

Which is not the same thing as being relevant to Debian, nor the same
as being relevant to this current thread.

That said, if you want to talk about linking in the concept of WINE,
that would be different.

Anyways, I'm ignoring the rest of your message because of a mistake I
made and most of your response being tangential to any remaining valid
bits I had to say.

--
Raul