Re: GPL-licensed packages with depend-chain to OpenSSL

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 03:58:16PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> If distributor A is distributing an operating system, it certainly does.

And if you add enough other conditions it's talking about other things,
too.

However, in the context of the subject line, we're talking about Debian
dependencies.  So both distributors are distributing the same operating
system, and the case you're talking about doesn't apply.

--
Raul