Re: Problem with licence of Portaudio

On 2004-09-07 00:45:25 +0100 Mikael Magnusson <mikma@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

[...] It's not completely clear if the clause is a requirement or not. My question is, can PortAudio go into the main distribution?

The simplest way to get an answer is to seek clarification from Ross Bencina and Phil Burk.

[...] But the copyright file in Audacity doesn't contain the PortAudio license which it should.

Please report this bug in the Audacity package.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast