Re: license for eSvn

Scripsit Pierre Chifflier <chifflier@cpe.fr>

> Here is his answer:

> =====
> This license is GPL for all platform with GPL-ed version of QT include
> Linux, so the license for the Debian will be GPL as well.
> If I made it not clear, please let me know what I need to change in the
> license and I'll do it.

I doubt this enough; it sounds awfully like a license specific to
Debian.

In order to be free by virtue by GPL, the GPL-ness must *not* be
restricted by platform. It must be possible for a user to port the
code to another (GPL-compatible) user interface toolkit than Qt and
use it under GPL no matter whether Qt is available at all for the
platform in question.

--
Henning Makholm                        "Kurt er den eneste jeg kender der er
                           *dum* nok til at gå i *ring* på et jernbanespor."