Re: Clarification of redistribution

On 2004-08-11 20:34:34 +0100 Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 07:57:25AM -0400, Joe Moore wrote:
I hope this sort of success is mentioned in the debian-legal summary of threads for this week.
It is truly pathetic that such highlighting is considered necessary.

No, truly pathetic was pressing "send" instead of "junk" on that one-liner. It adds nothing but noise and seems to do little other than test patience. I am feeling serene right now, but if my neighbours keep rattling my windows like they just started, that may change!

Joe, you can hope, but you can't demand. I hope you're OK with that. Andrew Saunders has said he'll compile the next "bits" post.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast