Re: Debian domain in Japan (Was: Please add us to debian CD vendors list)

Martin Schulze said on Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 10:32:30PM +0200,:

 > It may be worth discussing the  issue with the vendor and signing a
 > 'trademark use agreement' or something, so that this is a valid use
 > of the trademark  and of the Debian name -- assuming  it is a valid
 > use, of course.

Has anybody done a whois on the domain? It is apparently registered by
an ISP?

If somebody  has half-seriously (``hmmm.. if  I can make  money out of
it, I'll continue, else forget  that I registered it'') registered the
domain, and later does not  renew, the domain might end up redirecting
visitors to umm... P((n, etc.

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
``Those willing to give up a little liberty for a