Re: NEW ocaml licence proposal by upstream, will be part of the 3.08.1 release going into sarge.

On 2004-08-10 10:37:28 +0100 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

[...] as i don't really have time for another monster debian-legal
flamewar, and am more busy getting my packages ready for the sarge release
than nit picking here.

Well, don't post flamebait to debian-legal that seems to suggest that legal bugfixing is nit picking if you don't like flames :P

[...] in the next year or so, in followup to the CECILL licencing move.

Please, I'd appreciate any news on ocaml moving to CECILL being posted to debian-legal, if you can do that. TIA.

The Compiler is distributed under the terms of the Q Public License
version 1.0 (included below).

I don't think this is still "the" QPL after the (permitted) edits, but "a" QPL. A similar description contributed to the Oslo/Amsterdamn problem in the QPL summary draft.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast