Re: summaries bugs, was: Please pass judgement on X-Oz licence: free or nay?

On 2004-08-09 18:26:19 +0100 Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org> wrote:

[MJR] summary
guidelines suggest a link back to the DFSG for all problems in clauses
3-4. The list of reasons in Jeremy Hankin's guidelines need not connect
to the DFSG at all.

Either:
a. I was trying to con debian-legal into thinking that aspect was a purely editorial wording change; OR b. I didn't think that was controversial at all or even remarkable any more.

;-)

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast