Re: acceptable copyright?

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 09:34:10PM +0200, Francesco Poli wrote:
> It looks like a 2-clause BSD license.
> It's perfectly fine and suitable for main.

This is completely unacceptable.  How is debian-legal to maintain the
credibility of baseless and irrational assertions about how we constantly
reject even obviously DFSG-free licenses if we, in fact, don't?

You guys should have more sympathy for hysterical doomsayers with poor
reading comprehension skills.  They need to feel important, too.

:-P

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    It's like I have a shotgun in my
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    mouth, I've got my finger on the