Re: periodic summaries, was: RPSL and DFSG ...

On 2004-08-08 10:49:43 +0100 Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:

[...] A weekly "bits from -legal" type post would be a
useful thing: a short summary of licenses/clauses discussed and the
salient points brought up. That might encourage contributions from the
rest of the project, such that other DDs might start to care about
what goes on here...

Thanks to you and Mark Brown for the extra info. I do other newsletters already, so I'll have a go at this instead of submitting to DWN, shooting for a Monday preview here and Tuesday post to d-d-a. If others want to help, I'd appreciate it, so please let me know (I'll not set infrastructure up until pinged and probably not for first ish unless it's really offensive not to).

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast