periodic summaries, was: RPSL and DFSG ...

On 2004-08-07 12:14:59 +0100 Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:

[...] maybe an _objective_ weekly/monthly summary of discussions
would help too.

We haven't even reliably summarised discussions when they die down IMO. Are you suggesting something significantly more lightweight? Can you give an example to start us off?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast