Re: RPSL and DFSG-compliance

On 2004-07-27 11:13:08 +0100 Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS <edmundo@rano.org> wrote:

See also the "IBM Public License, Version 1.0", which GNU considers to
be free: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html

Are we sure that follows DFSG yet? FSF have been a little patchy about broad software patent termination clauses, IMO, which is probably partly because software patents are unfair and no software should be patented.

Any DDs in the EU should be writing to their MEP to try to get a rejection vote in the next pass of the software patent directive, especially given that some EPP members claim that they have no influence any more!

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast