Re: Choice of venue, was: GUADEC report

On 2004-07-14 18:36:52 +0100 Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> wrote:

I wonder what happens when two copyrighted works are in question,
where the parties involved each claim that their work has copyright
and the other does not, and both have choice of law and/or choice of
venue clauses.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "has copyright" here, but I suspect it depends who is accusing who of infringement.

"Matthew Garrett is quite the good sort of fellow, despite what
my liver is sure to say about him in [...] 40 years" -- branden