Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:16:11 +0200
From: Stefan Heymann <stefan@destructor.de>
To: Remco Seesink <r.a.seesink@alumnus.utwente.nl>
Subject: Re: Manuals gbak, gfix and gsec

Hi Remco,

I plan to release these documentations under the terms of the

    GNU Free Documentation Licence

I think this should comply with the Debian Guidelines. It is a
documentation licence and not a source code licence like the IDPL. In
case you should have a problem with the GFDL, please let me know so I
can chose another licence.

> Your manuals might even make it back into the main firebird tree.
They are extracts from the original InterBase 6 manuals and Firebird
1.5 documentation. IMHO they are too short for a real in-depth
documentation.

Best Regards

Stefan