Re: DRAFT: debian-legal summary of the QPL

On 2004-07-12 16:37:33 +0100 Mahesh T. Pai <paivakil@vsnl.net> wrote:

Can -legal  do anything apart from saying  a `no'?

Yes, -legal can enumerate the problems.

So we  need to look at the license, is it not?

I will not answer a negated question directly here. What you described is not looking at a licence in abstract, but a practical example of software released under it.

"Matthew Garrett is quite the good sort of fellow, despite what
my liver is sure to say about him in [...] 40 years" -- branden